Tuesday

Historic Royal Palaces Christmas Card




Hello! here's my new Christmas card commissioned by the Historic Royal Palaces it was so much fun to draw and I'm really chuffed with it. I'm really enjoying the run up to Christmas, it's including frantically finishing off projects combined with painting in the studio, lots of sketchbook drawing in front of the TV in the evenings, too many snacks and cups of tea and making millions of pom poms (I've just purchased a set of pom pom makers and I am now fully obsessed!)

I'll be back next week with my 2015 round up, until then I hope you have a fantastic Christmas break full of love, terrible films and wearing PJ's all day long. Thanks so much for reading my blog this year and I'm excited to blather on and show you all my news in 2016 xxx

No comments: