Thursday

Chelsea Physic Garden Family Trail

Hello!

It's been another exciting week of drawing, meetings, planning and plotting over here. 

I'm thrilled that my podcast talking to the LOVELY Elizabeth Duvivier is now live, so click HERE to have a listen to our chat about art + business. Elizabeth is the founder of the MAGNIFICENT Squam Art Retreats US where I'll be teaching again in June, and it was such a joy to chat with her.

I'm also really chuffed to share this new family trail created for the beautiful Chelsea Physic Garden. I worked with the education team to brainstorm and then create a range of fun activities, they were hugely collaborative and it allowed me to use my teaching background in gallery and museum education which I LOVED  - and best of all I got to make STICKERS!



It's an A5 leaflet (when closed) printed onto thin card, folding out into 3 x A5 back and front


Here's the sticker sheet below (folded into each guide) they're used on the front page (above) to decorate the beehive on the back page, to complete the medicinal part and the rosette 'CPG HERO' is for when they've completed all the tasks.








Have a great weekend - if you're out and about in London I recommend scooting over to see The World of Charles and Ray Eames at The Barbican Gallery and Comix Creatrix: 100 Women Making Comics at the House of Illustration

See you next week x

No comments: