Friday

Holland & Barrett


Hiya

Super quick post as I've got a HUGE to-do list today! I just wanted to share this new drawing for Holland & Barrett (it's spirulina - a seaweed superfood thingamy). This week I've been working on my new packaging project for Charbonnel et Walker, fashion illustrations for a new client, my residency work (Ted Baker came to the studio on Monday to film) and my architectural/ public realm projects in Epping and Bracknell. There's an exciting new collaboration on the way with Daler Rowney (more of that soon) and I've booked my flights ready to teach at Squam Art Retreats USA this June.

This week I also managed to squeeze in a visit to the RA to see the new show Painting the Modern Garden it is BEAUTIFUL!!! so do go if you can make it. I'm taking a long weekend off for my birthday, this will include an obscene amount of tea and cake (we're going for afternoon tea at Sketch) and visits to the Calder show at Tate Modern, the Vogue show at the National Portrait Gallery and Roald Dahl's Museum in Great Missenden. Have a wonderful weekend whatever you get up to xxx

No comments: