Monday

Off to Squam...

Just a quick hello, as I'm flying off to America tomorrow and my suitcase is currently too full to shut and therefore requires me to chuck some stuff out and/ or sit on it!

I'm off to explore Boston, then on to Providence where I'm being filmed for a seven part drawing e-course. You'll be able to do this course at your own speed anywhere in the world (all very exciting) so I'll let you know when it's live! Then I'm travelling on to New England to teach more drawing (but this time face to face) to students at Squam Art Retreats. This will be my 4th year teaching there and I LOVE IT it is so peaceful and beautiful!

I'll be back on the 6th June so expect a GIANT blogpost then sharing all my adventures. In the meantime you can keep up with my adventures on Instagram here

Here's some new drawings for Waitrose for you in the meantime...




BYEEEEEEE x

No comments: