Friday

Illustrated hoardings


So excited to share (thank goodness as I am horrible at keeping secrets - tell me NOTHING!) that I'm currently working on 65m of illustrated hoardings with Southwark Council and Lendlease for Walworth Town Hall. I'm currently deep into the local history research and it is TOTALLY fascinating!

In other news, I am starting to feel really settled and happy in my new flat by the seaside in Hove. Even on a grey day I find the constant glimpses of the sea around each corner blissful, and I'm really enjoying exploring the new area. 

OK that's it for now, the 'to do' list is too long for anything but a very brief stop and chat! Have a wonderful Easter break, I'll be with family in Surrey eating a ridiculous quantity of chocolate whilst chasing my tiny nephew around and trying to make him cuddle me (poor guy!) x

(Image credit Southwark Council)

No comments: