Friday

Gunnersbury Park


Hiya

Hope you've been having a SPLENDID week! I am planning on having ice cream for dinner so am currently living my very best life. Still on the catch up.... I wanted to share this SUPERB image from last week. I spent the each day working in different venues across West London on outreach for Gunnersbury Park Museum. It was a wonderful commission. The education team (brilliant Ellie and Sharon) wanted a project to celebrate the local area, with the work created to be exhibited in the museum ready for the reopening. 

I designed an activity where we made free standing buildings inspired by local architecture (with fantastical additions!). I'm so excited to see them all installed!

Next week I will FINALLY! get round to sharing more from my Artist Residency at Coutts Bank, until then, have a great week (and have ice cream for dinner - I give you FULL permission) x

No comments: