Monday

Kerry at the palace!


Morning all

Cor, we have SO much catching up to do!

The last month has been crazy, a three week Artist Residency at Coutts Bank immediately followed by a week of teaching for Gunnersbury Park Museum. The blog has been, ahem, neglected - apologies, here we go then...

OK, so first the AMAZING garden party at Buckingham Palace for Prince Charles's birthday party. I am a Queen Elizabeth Scholar for art (QEST), and a number of QEST scholars (including lucky me) were invited to attend the party. The weather was INCREDIBLE! (and I had a rather pink nose by the end of the day.) Harry and Megan were there, Charles (obv) and Camilla and the amazing Gospel choir from the Wedding performed which was joyous. I have been a strict vegan for the last 5 years but I had a deeply naughty/ wonderful day off and gorged on the posh cakes with sweet iced coffee. It was BLISS!

I felt really proud to attend, met a bunch of brilliant people and had a wonderful day that I won't forget! I have SO MUCH more to share but I MUST get on with some work. Be back next week with more xx

No comments: