Sunday

MAC Cosmetics

Hiya

I have had a LOVELY week!

I was approached by Polar Black Events to create a Parisian map for MAC Cosmetics the morning after booking a Christmas trip to Paris with the (VERY lovely) Alan! It was a brilliant job with great timing allowing me to draw lots of landmarks in Paris and day-dream about my upcoming trip!

Next week I'll be finishing off the last 30m of the 95m of illustrated hoardings I'm creating for Southwark Council. I'm then zooming off in Clementine (the camper van) on Friday for a weekend away seeing family and on Sunday I'm performing with my Charleston Dance Troupe at Hayling Island and I'm SO EXCITED! It's our first performance and this week will be a flurry of rehearsals/ sorting out our costumes (and MOST importantly... learning to dance in heels!!!)

Have a lovely week - next time I'll be back with news from my printmaking class at Gunnersbury Park Museum (which I LOVED!) x



No comments: