Tuesday

Printmaking Workshop - Gunnersbury Park Museum

Hello you!

Here's some snaps from the printmaking workshop I recently taught at Gunnersbury Park Museum. I had THE BEST day with a deeply inspiring group of adults working directly from nature on a range of low tech and low cost printmaking techniques that don't need a press and can be easily replicated at home. We created printmaking blocks from carved plasticine and engraved polystyrene. It was SO MUCH FUN!

In other news I've finished the final 30m of the EPIC 95m meter illustrated hoardings I've been working on for Southwark and I'm SO excited to see it all installed! 

This Friday is a half day as we're zipping* off in Clementine (the orange camper van - my second favourite thing in the universe!!) to head off to a BIG family reunion on the Saturday and then Sunday I'm performing with my Charleston Dance Troupe WHOOP WHOOP!

I hope you have lovely plans for the weekend, I would like to suggest pancakes should feature heavily!

( * FULL DISCLOSURE... Clementine is a granny camper van and unable to 'zip' which suggests EXTREME speed but I love her x) 


















No comments: