Thursday

Exciting sample





Had a LOVELY weekend (including meeting Al's parents eeeeeek! but they were SO nice). 

It's been MUCH the same as the week before, bonkers juggling of a billion projects. BUT, I'm DELIGHTED with the new sample from Scribble Stone (see above) for the way finding pillars and paving I'm designing for Laverstock nr Salisbury inspired by Medieval tiles (BIG thanks to Emma at Studio Response for the lovely job!)

In other news... I am OBSESSED with a book I've read recently about the power of mornings, and have started getting up at 5am each Friday to paint for 4 hours. IT IS BLISS. I'll share more next week, particularly because it is 10.20pm on Thursday night and my alarm is set for 5am!

Have a SUPER weekend! I have some BRILLIANT girlfriends coming for the weekend and the only plan we have is to eat far too much and gossip WHOOP WHOOP! I shall be cramming all of them into my studio flat for the sleep over (and have popcorn and biscuits ready for the midnight snacking) xxx

No comments: