Wednesday

Drawing me a Bird



I've just finished creating the new publicity for Peut-ĂȘtre Theatre, here's the A3 poster and A5 double sided flyer. It's ready for the national tour of the new dance theatre show 'Draw me a Bird' coming to a venue near you soon! I'm really pleased with how it's turned out, particularly the texture and the colour as it's a very different palette from what I would normally choose and it's so easy to get stuck in a colour rut. The birds were hard to do as they wanted me to draw them like a child would, I found it really difficult to tap into a more naive way of drawing but in the end achieved it by drawing with my wrong hand really, really fast!

I'm trying to get more organised in the studio, I've ordered another filing cabinet to sort out all the packaging for my shop and once all the cake banners are out of the way then there'll be lots more room so I'm going to have a good sort out on Sunday. On Saturday I'm off to the Rococo Chocolate School with Steve to learn to make chocolate truffles, it was a Christmas present from his mum and we're so excited!

Have a lovely weekend whatever you do, lets hope this lovely sunshine continues x

No comments: