Wednesday

Boodles Christmas windows - London stores












Here's images from some of the nine Boodles window schemes created across the UK taken by the lovely Stephen Peskett. Top to bottom you can see the flagship Bond St branch (with hand painted details), Royal Exchange, Sloane Street and The Savoy and there's more to see at branches in Harrods, Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and Dublin. It was such a wonderful brief and I'm so pleased with how they look!

I've designed this years Christmas card using the rabbit character created for the Boodles scheme:


I'm sending them out later this week before I head of to Paris for two weeks - I CANNOT wait! If you want to see what I get up to then follow me on Instagram here. I'll be working on new paintings for my solo exhibition in Tokyo next March, and I've got some very exciting meetings lined up for whilst I'm there!

Over the next few weeks I'll be able to share new work for the RSPCA, LA Times and Harrods so pop back soon!

Au revoir! x

No comments: