Thursday

Harrods Christmas Card 2012


I was so delighted to be asked to create the Christmas card for Harrods this year. I drew their iconic building, and the process of creating the drawing was photographed and turned into a short film for their e-card. The card was letterpressed in gold ink, and and the e-card was also coloured in gold but you can see the original film of the drawing here:

I'm back from Paris now, it was WONDERFUL! and I've returned completely inspired. I'll do a proper blogpost about all I saw and did in the New Year. Next week I'll share The Times illustrations commissioned and created whilst I was in Paris, and news of a VERY exciting new commission that will see me returning to Paris in 2013. 

Have a fantastic Christmas, eat your own weight in ridiculous rich food and I'll see you on the other side! x

No comments: