Thursday

LA Times













Hello from Paris! I've been having the most amazing time, painting, visiting (and lots of tasting) you can see what I've been up to buy visiting here but I promise to put together a blog post (and bore you to death) with all the details very soon!

For now and as promised, here's the recent commission for the LA Times published earlier this month, it's for an article all about extravagant gift experiences - suitable for the person who has EVERYTHING!

Speaking of Christmas, last week I created some new illustrations for The Times (UK) and they'll be published this Saturday. I feel very lucky to be able to work anywhere, and it's really encouraged me to travel more and work remotely! I can't believe how quickly this trip has gone, I'll return on Sunday and I'm really excited to see Steve and the cats but I'll miss Paris and my little apartment SOOOO much - I'll just have to come back asap!

Have a great week! x

No comments: