Wednesday

Grist cover




Here's a new wrap around cover commissioned by Grist for Insurance Adviser, it was to illustrate an article about the complexities of multinational insurance cover. It's been printed onto really thick matt paper and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out!

Today I'm working on a lovely new illustration for Waitrose which is shaping up nicely, and I'm nearly there with chapter 3 of the book. I've also been working on new illustrations for Holland & Barret, one is honey (yum!) and the other is hypnotism and I've been creating an eye boggling op-art inspired drawing.

I've seen lots of great exhibitions recently, my current favourites are the Hew Locke piece at the Hales Gallery group show, Gert & Uwe Tobias at the Whitechapel Gallery and Souzou Japanese Outsider Art at the Wellcome Collection. If you go to the Whitechapel make time for a slice of the banana and toffee cake from the cafe, it's AMAZING.

Have a great week, hopefully you've got a little spring sun so enjoy x

No comments: