Wednesday

Grist, Holland & Barrett, Waitrose, Ashmolean and Squam... PHEW!




Here's a new wrap around cover for Grist, it's an A3 drawing illustrating their feature article about the Staffordshire Heath Inquiry.

This week I've been busy illustrating rooibos tea and massage for Holland & Barrett, and Monica Galetti and Maureen Lipman's gardens for Waitrose, I can also finally share lots of other exciting news with you:

- I'll be running the Big Draw at The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford in October
- I've finished writing and illustrating the book (it will be published and in the shops Spring 2014)
- I'll be back to teach at Squam USA June 2014

There's a few more fantastic projects up my sleeve too but I can't discuss them just yet...

I still can't believe my luck that I get to draw every day!

See you next week x

No comments: