Thursday

Waitrose illustrations







Hello! here's two new illustrations for Waitrose, the top one is Maureen Lipman's Garden and the one below is Monica Galetti's. Today's been an exciting post day, I received the edited manuscript for my book and the new draft of the blad (the blad is a few sample spreads of the book that will be used for pre-order on Amazon/ marketing etc) so I'll be up to my eyeballs for the next few days working on my drawing book.

Yesterday was great, I managed to finish the new work for Holland & Barrett and Heineken before visiting Oliver Jeffer's exhibition at Lazarides Rathbone in London (ask to see the mural he created on the staircase!) and hearing him speak at the Southbank. This weekend there is a boggling amount of fun things to do in London for Open House 2013 and The London Design Festival so I'm plotting which things to visit (as well as cake stops!) x

No comments: