Thursday

Hygge & West interview

Hello!

Lots of fun projects this week in the studio, I'm drawing animals for BBC Wildlife and Petplan, collagen for Holland & Barrett and lots of flowers for a US healthcare brand. I have also had two of THE MOST INCREDIBLE architecture/ public realm projects confirmed. Either one of them would be a once in a life time/ complete dream project so to be working on both is INCREDIBLE. SO sorry to be a tease as I can't quite announce them yet but stay tuned, I can't wait to tell you and they're HUGE!!!

For now here's a shot of me working hard in the studio by the talented Jake Fitzjones Photography. It forms part of an interview with the lovely people at Hygge and West who collaborate with artists to create beautiful wallpapers and fabric. Lots of my heroes have worked with them, so it was a real honour to be featured by them. Read the full interview here


This weekend I'm off to Paris with the gorgeous Steve (Lazy Chief) we recently celebrated our 18 year anniversary, so it's partly for that, partly for Christmas but mostly to eat an obscene amount of fresh baguettes. Have a great weekend and I'll be back with lots more news soon x

No comments: