Friday

Epping

Hiya

There's LOTS happening in the studio at the moment current projects include...
- fashion illustrations x 3 for advertising projects
- 2 x animations for US client
- chocolate packaging
- editorial work for Waitrose
- a new project for the Garden Museum
- residency work
- planning for teaching at Squam USA
AND OF COURSE THE TWO MONSTERS...
- designing a block of 7 apartments in Epping with an architect and developer
- creating artwork across the urban fabric of the newly designed Bracknell Town Centre

I've been spending a lot of time in Epping Forest recently, (finding inspiration for my architectural commission) so I thought I'd share a few photos taken on these trips today. Taking (i.e finding!) time away from the studio to explore is a HUGE part of my practice. The combination of time away + engaging with inspiring new artwork and environments often enables me to work through ideas and find solutions to projects. You can always have a look at what I'm up to by following me on Instagram here or Twitter here x





Have a EGGCITING (sorry) Easter full of chocolate family and friends, if you're in, near or around Epping it's a lovely place for a walk!

See you next week xxx

No comments: