Saturday

Edinburgh and Glasgow Adventure

Hiya, I'm back in the studio today catching up after my Scottish adventure. I went for three reasons...

1. because I love an adventure
2. to meet some Plant Molecular Scientists at Edinburgh University for my Artist Residency Project
3. because Lazy Chief's excellent animated film on the science of perception was being screened for the Science Festival

I zipped around Edinburgh and Glasgow, saw lots, ate lots and have returned feeling full of beans and very inspired. 

Here's some snaps of what I got up to...









The ceiling at Waverley train station


 Edinburgh University Plant Science Dept











E A Hornel

Japanese armour

Reading Aloud (detail) 1884



View from the top of The Lighthouse





John Bellany

 Designed by Edward Burne-Jones and made by Morris & Co 1882

Mural by Sam Bates (aka Smug)

 Train window views between Edinburgh and Glasgow










Have a lovely weekend and I'll be back very soon x

No comments: