Wednesday

Let them eat CAKE!





Wow, the sunshine makes such a difference doesn't it! I'm about to go out and enjoy this lovely weather, but I just wanted to share these pictures of the 6ft cake banner exhibition on Ascot high street (installed this morning and up until the 21st). I'm really chuffed - they look great and are the result of a recent education project which you can find out more about here and here.

I'm off to the States for a quick break in the morning (sketchbook is packed!) so this week has been busy preparing for the hand painted mural at The Shop at Bluebird next Friday. I can also share some exciting news..... I've been commissioned by Liberty to design and hand paint a permanent botanical mural directly onto the walls of their new beauty hall at the end of May. It's a dream commission and I've been creating initial designs and painted samples, obviously I can't share anything visual with you yet, but I've been bursting to tell you the news.

Have a great weekend, I hope that this lovely weather holds and next time I blog it will be with images of the Bluebird Mural on Kings Road. x

No comments: