Saturday

The Big Draw 2011 PART TWO






I had a lovely morning last Saturday at The New Ashgate Gallery running a drop-in Big Draw session to create a giant concertina storybook. It followed an earlier workshop at More House School in Frensham (find out more here) and I really enjoyed working with such talented and inventive young artists. The work created in both sessions is now being exhibited at the gallery until Christmas Eve, so come and see for yourself!

My Christmas workshops at Savill Garden have now sold out, so in a few weeks I'll be working with family groups to make giant snowmen sculptures - obviously I'll share the pictures with you here once they're done. I really enjoy these annual workshops, the kids are always so excited about Christmas and it's a really lovely atmosphere.

This week I've been creating six large drawings for Elle Spain, it's for a lovely article about perfumes combining my drawings with photography and I'm really excited to see how they turn out. I need to crack on and get them finished, as later this afternoon I'm going to see the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition HOORAH!

Have a lovely weekend, and next week I'll be able to share the cover and internal illustrations for the London Magazine (can't wait!) x

No comments: